Safe Rise Scaffolding was established in 2018 as an umbrella ‘brand’ that is acquiring high performing scaffolding companies across the United Kingdom.
Each group company will retain its individual identity and will continue to serve its local clients while benefitting from being part of the wider Safe Rise Scaffolding Group.
Safe Rise Scaffolding and its member companies are committed to achieving excellence across the group by harnessing the combined knowledge of all leaders and team members to strive towards achieving better/best practice in scaffolding in the United Kingdom.
The group of companies will share knowledge and resources and support each other to ensure we offer the best scaffolding solutions to all our clients and their individual construction projects when we are tendering new projects or resolving complex scaffolding problems with clients.
Each company within the Safe Rise Scaffolding Group will be recognised as the leading scaffolding company serving their local region.
They’ll be recognised for:
- Excellence in the quality and elegance of their work.
- Constant attention to health and safety.
- Quality of all team members (site/yard operatives and office).
- Fair and transparent pricing.
- Depth of partnerships they develop with clients and suppliers.
- Easy to work with from a client’s point of view (excellent business operations/systems/processes).
- Leading the way in the construction industry by use of technology to improve all aspects of our work – health and safety, site operations and back office.
The values of each company within the Safe Rise Scaffolding Group are central to success, and are contained within four key pillars: People, Excellence, Collaboration, Goodwill.
- We ALL have an important role to play in Safe Rise Scaffolding Group’s success.
- We are individually accountable for our actions and quality of our work.
- Health and safety is foremost in our minds at all times.
- We embrace ongoing training, learning and development.
- We have fun too.
- We endeavour to deepen our relationships with our partner clients and suppliers, supporting them to achieve their business goals while we achieve ours.
- Respectful and transparent communication with our partners and team members will always solve problems that arise from time to time.
- We ALL take pride in our work.
- We strive to create elegant and purposeful scaffolding structures.
- We embrace technology to improve the delivery of our services.
- We are constantly introducing better business practices.
- We endeavour to embrace the virtues of friendliness, kindness, courtesy, diversity and generosity of spirit.
The companies acquired by Safe Rise Scaffolding Group are financially strong multi-million pound scaffolding business success stories, that are trusted by large construction and development companies across the UK.
Scaffolding companies currently in the Safe Rise Scaffolding Group are:
Next acquisition…. to be announced soon….
Could your scaffolding company be a part of our group?
The Directors of Safe Rise Scaffolding Group are expanding the group through acquisitions of high performing scaffolding companies in cities and regions across the United Kingdom.
ABOUT THE DIRECTORS
Adèle McLay BCA FCA
Trained as a Chartered Accountant, Adèle has been a business growth adviser/consultant/coach for over 25 years, supporting businesses in New Zealand and the UK successfully scale up their businesses using her model for business excellence.
As well, she is an entrepreneur and is heavily involved with strategically directing the growth and financial success of the businesses she and her business partner, David Hayde have acquired or established over the years.
Early in her career, Adèle was an investment banker.
Adele has considerable experience in construction and property development/investment industries, mostly focused on her own property developments.
Adèle is also a business and motivational speaker and author of two business books.
To learn more about Adèle, visit her personal website by clicking here: www.adelemclay.com
Connect with Adèle
David Hayde FCA FCMA
Trained as a Chartered Accountant and Chartered Management Accountant, David became a management consultant/corporate finance expert (KPMG New Zealand) specialising in business restructures, re-organisations, mergers, acquisitions and takeovers, and business growth, retiring from the partnership in 2000.
Between 2006 until 2018, David was a consultant on various major projects in the infrastructure industry, including London 2012.
David has worked with many of the UK’s largest construction companies including Lend Lease, Mace, Balfour Beatty, BAM Nuttall, Laing O’Rourke, Jacobs.
David brings his considerable business and construction industry experience to Safe Rise Scaffolding, the company he founded with his business partner, Adèle McLay.
Connect with David
We recognise that we will only achieve our business goals if we recruit, train and develop the best people into our companies.
We are always seeking to recruit high performing managers, scaffolding and labouring team members within the Safe Rise Scaffolding Group. We manage our own recruitment across all our companies. Here are some of the key elements of recruitment and retention policies within the group.
- Position descriptions for all roles
- Interviews for all people joining (including labourers and scaffolding operatives)
- Practical component to scaffolding operative recruitment
- Individual employment contracts and a company employment manual
- Performance reviews each year for all team members
- Salary/wages reviews each year
- Training and career growth opportunities for all team members
- Company bonus pool available to all team members for excellence in their work
No drug and alcohol tolerance – managers to be trained in drug and alcohol testing
If you would like to be considered for a role within the Safe Rise Scaffolding Group, please email a recent CV and cover letter to email@example.com telling us all about your background and skills. We’ll be in contact as and when new opportunities arise.
If you’d like to make contact with us, please complete the form, providing full details. We undertake to respond within 24 hours.
Our mailing address is: Safe Rise Scaffolding Group, PO Box 56429, London SE3 9UF